Fitness Focus Self DefenseGet Started Today!
"I want to be able to defend myself!"
"I'd like to improve my mental focus!"
"I want to get in shape!"
People who practice budo are members of a special group. They are seekers of truth, people who want something more from life than a paycheck and a nice home. They make unique contributions to their communities and to the world.
The ideal martial artist:
- Sets high standards for him or herself.
- Abides by a code of personal conduct.
- Values sincerity and politeness.
- Is loyal, honor-bound, and courageous.
Training the Whole Person:
We help train the whole person through the traditional techniques and philosophies of the martial arts, with the goal of developing healthy, confident members of society. We strive to:
- Strengthen the body with time-tested skills.
- Train the mind through the discipline of kata.
- Forge the spirit with meditation and repetition.
An exceptional training environment:
Our students love to come to practice. Class is always enjoyable because we learn in an atmosphere of mutual respect and dedication.
- Training is systematic and safe.
- We have Ann Arbor's only fully sprung martial arts floor!
- The techniques are dynamic and fun.
- Learn effective self-defense in judo and jujutsu.